1. When does "artistic nude" lose its meaning?
2. Is it superficial to turn away volunteer models for the sake of an aesthetic photograph?
3. When does "modern art" lose its meaning?
4. Is it a bad photo by virtue of the fact that it is on Instagram?
5. Do mature themes equal artistic maturation or a departure from your roots?
6. Where is the line between over and under processed?
7. Is abstract traditional art just an excuse for not attempting (and failing) at realism?
8. Is it okay to feel a twinge of shame when you talk about your art?
9. Where is the line between "Professional" and "Lacking passion"? Conversely, where is the line between "Emotional" and "Whiny/Childish"?
10. Is experimenting with several different media just an excuse to not settle down and become proficient with one of them?
11. Is realistic traditional art creative in any conceivable manner?
~an artist with nothing to do
Listening to: Clarity-Zedd